Thursday, January 1, 2009

Two Thousand And Nine. So?

It means I have 5 months more for my last teenage year. Then, my age would start from digit 2. I'm so OLD.

It means I am about to start Yr 2 Sem 2 and there's five more sem to graduation.

I got no new year resolutions. Even if I do have, its not like I will achieve it. LOL.

I had a good New Year Eve party at Ampang last night despite encountering with old men and their perverted behaviours. "sayang sayang" , Dirty dance, "Make babies...Opps!" YUCK! Old farts!

Ok Ok, I should make some resolutions though I know myself very well that I wouldn't do anything with that. :P

1. Loose the extra body fats. Haha
2. Maintain the already-strong relationship with Kitts, like..obviously!
3. No J.Co, still going on and its just me now, not him. :)
4. Give a try to become vegetarian. Wah! Trust me, it wouldn't work!
5. Get less addicted to sushi and takoyaki. That's just impossible.
6. Get better results in this new semester.

I cant think of any.

1 comment:

princess_nathra said...

and im 22...and in year2 sem 2...izzit that a lil tooo old too??haha...stop complaining..leave all the complaining to me!!ok!