because I want it that way. :P
One week of holidays is not enough for me to cover all my assignments, I think. Don't forget about what you should really do besides getting drowned into a huge pool of assignments - RELAXING. If only I can get away to somewhere far or just at any seaside; it is nice to forget about problems and assignments for awhile, kan?
I realize how much I eat when I'm stressed out(or have extra cash in the pocket hehe) and I even realize I'm growing bigger each day by side ways. The formal short skirt that I used to wear is quite tight at the tummy now. Crap. I realized the size of my thighs too. Crappp! There's once I lost 1.5kg and now gained weight again. Basically, I'm just trying to tell myself that I am fat I am fat I am fat! Stop EATING TOO MUCH! I need to work out and yeah, like I got so much time to do so. I wished for a walking machine or something. At least I can do some indoor jogging. Warghh!!! AKU DAH GEMUK KOT! No, its without the KOT. :'( But I know Kitts still loves this fat girl here, no matter how fat I am. He He...
Assignments to be killed:
1. Marker Rendering (KILLED)
2. 3d Modelling-NURBS
3. Photography
4. Flash - Bird Flight (REDO if possible)
5. Concept Art-3 thumbs proposal.
Only ONE is done. I shall continue with NURBS and Concept Art. Whenever I am feeling lazy, I got to imagine myself getting a big whack on my butt to ensure that I stop daydreaming/sleeping. Stewpidnyer!
P/s: Eh Bodoh, CNY celebration is for all Chinese, no matter what is your religion! Why people keep getting messed up with religion and race? Kenapala manusia zaman sekarang makin bodoh? %@$!^@^@!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment