But at least, we all are now getting use to Maya already; being able to move around fast and that's a good progress. :D
I had another problem when I still do not have a wacom(drawing tablet) in my hand. Since Jared didn't buy a new one yet, I got to borrow Nat's. But then, It was all abit late. I only got Nat's on Monday but didn't have time to do it till Tuesday. And Jared finally pass to me his little wacom(which I'm going to pay for it at the end of the month) on Tuesday. But it was hard for me to rush my work two days before submission. Got to juggle with other assignments too you know! G2's Conceptual Rendering class was replaced on Thursday, same day of 2D Animation class. I was doing Flash and marker rendering at the same time!
As the result, I had like 30secs of embarrasing moment during my Flash presentation. Rushed till I didn't realise my background panning was wrong! And the bird's head is too stiff. Lol. I kept quiet for awhile till I'm emotionally stable. :) I know I can just adjust the background and the bird's head, but the truth is I have planned since last week on the storyline. It is just too bad I don't have wacom earlier. warghhhhh! Like what I heard from Sofia, Ean (Miss Marion's quote) - Shit Happens! Hell yeah.
I didn't have a good sleep but I'm not going to complain about it coz I actually feel good after 6.5 hours of sleep. I'm trying my best to get rid of the 8 hours of sleep habit!
Besides shit, there's good stuff too. I find that using this little wacom is not hard, therefore I'm not planning to get a bigger one. :) Save the cash for fee or something! And my first time marker rendering(colour) turned out okay in my eyes. Coz I really thought I screwed it at first, on thumb. The work has been uploaded on my DeviantArt. But I will show you right here too! :D:D:D:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment