for now la.
Evil Invasion was attracting me to click its icon on desktop. :P I might edit again later. But I'm 40% happy with my blog layout now. note that: 40% only.
College starting tmw. I get this mixed feeling. Sad & Happy.
1. Oh no. No more 9 to 10 hours of sleep for this pig.
2. Wheeee~!!! I get to eat good food like takoyaki or Nando's again!
3. Crap. Time to do assignments.
4. Yey! Can meet up and hang out with college buddies.
And btw, this is off-topic; I just realised why I didnt get to have my birthday lunch or dinner with my college buddies. He He. It always falls on semester break. But, it's okay. I am fine though I don't have a party thrown like when I was back in primary school. :)
5 comments:
the worst holiday ever...tak best langsung..tak dpt hang out ngan korang lama2...tp,u pun bz kan...sorrie la..nathra jadi emo sejak 1st january tu..something happen..erm..k r..c ya tomoro in that setupid class..daaa...
u shud love tht class, coz lecturer tuh u kenal. he he he
Hmm
a bit hard to find the link to post up a comment.
Yah my birthday falls on semester break too.
Oh well.
At least we know confirm tak kena prank,
and that IS a comfort :)
See you soon and again and again! Hahah
omg, really>? bukan senang ker? just tekan the word COMMENT? :S
hehehe. we shall then take it as a specialty :P
ahh! we are all meeting up in monday(today!!)'s class in 2hrs time. hehe
tapi sefia...alaaa....tak cakap pun..u knoe i dont do pranks to my frends!!not like somebody we know...at least,i wanna be the 1st to wish u at 12am sharp...kan dah tak dapat..tapi ni jadi yg last pun jadi r..pern jgn sibuk wish dia ok!!sofia!!happy birthday babe!!!weeee...hehehe...pern,jgn jeles i yg last wish dia ok!!hehehe..
Post a Comment