

Its for Concept Art. I planned to used Prisma Marker to render it but because of this bad thing called procrastination, I didn't finish drawing the outline on time, which caused me to use Photoshop instead of Markers. Didn't get to photocopy. Here's the two out of the four thumbs. Chosen piece is the second one. But got amendments, so I'll be dying tonight, again.
Self-reminder:
Do the final piece based on this thumb.
Do the sketches for progress of development.
Arrange everything into a nice layout.
After posting this entry, I should be sleeping, hugging my pillow tightly because I know I will get not enough sleep tonight, like last night. 3 more days, Pern. Hang on. After Concept Art's departure, you only have ONE FINAL PROJECT. ONLY 3D project. You can You can!!!
Btw, I just want to let you guys know this. Random. It just crossed my mind. I dislike it when people do not realise what the hell they are doing. I dislike people who keep looking for more mess when they KNOW VERY WELL things can get worst if they step their feet in deeper into the mud. Plus, it is very annoying la! Secondly, I'm abit caught up nowadays. I feel pressured when people control me too much. Yeah yeah, I know they care for me but I need space too. I will make more mistake when you push me. Stop pressuring me too much. I loved to be protected by loved ones but not too much okay? And Papa, please understand that sometimes I have something else to do too besides helping you getting something done. I know you love me and I love you too Papa but when you get mad at me for no reason, it annoys me alot. I'm going through alot of pressure with final projects, please understand, dont scold me or shout out loud at me for no reason. Feels like the all the neighbours up there can hear you shouting at me. I bet the neighbours heard my Berry voice too sometimes.
I feel overprotected. Protect me but don't shield me off of troubles coz it will just make me want to get into it more and more.... Hmmm. Plus, I know I love myself and I'm pretty egoist, won't let things happen easily to bring me down. Not that easy to pull me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment