Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Dr. Love said...

love life is just like taking a bus ride; with many bus stops till you reach the destination.
So, just like every stop, every relationship has to end. It is normal to get hurt.

My Dr. Love told me not to be scared to get hurt, and go with the flow. Take whatever comes to us. Because if we don't, we will never know. We wouldn't reach the final destination if we don't go through all these bus stops.

Yes, I'm over the break up. Its not big deal anymore. Yes, I do like someone, but he doesn't know. I think he will never know the truth until.....forever! Yes I'm scared our friendship will come to an end if he knows. What if he run away from me when he knows I like him? I'm scared of "tepuk sebelah tangan". I don't want to "Syok Sendiri". I will only tell him if he likes me. He likes me or not? I also don't know. I'm scared to know... And I'm scared he will just make me as his toy :'( scared of this. I'm not in break up trauma anymore. I moved on since end of March already. I guess, I should get my heart ready, in case any guy will break my heart again. I'm strong enough now. I think I am. I am ready. :)

I agree with you Dr. Love yang tersayang ;) Nanti I will belanja you mkn KFC Jom Jimat meal okay? hehehe. I'm grateful, no more ungrateful. :)

No comments: