My holidays are like shit. We DG majors only got 2 weeks of term break and welcome back to college with semester 6. I know its just a week difference with other majors, but STILL!?. I don't care, I envy them.
But then again, I don't really like my term break right now. Don't get me wrong, nobody hates holidays. I was looking forward to sleep more and go out more. But on the days that I stay home, I can grow fat and just..die. Too boring staying home, stuck in the room, even Facebook, DeviantArt, Blogspot & MSN won't help! Its like, I need to get myself out of my house every day. But I get tired easily after 2 to 3 days outing in a row. That's why I didn't go for the waterfall outing, Sofia. AAAAAHHH!! Screw it. Same as Guitar Hero session. Screw it screw it, give me screwdriver.
I feel confused. I like holidays but I don't like holidays too. So, I should be acting thankful to have only 2 weeks, as it is enough to kill me. Every morning I wake up too early though I tried sleeping at 3 a.m. And every time I'm awake, I will automatically ask myself, "what assignment not done yet ahh?" or maybe " Today what class ahh?"
I think I'm so used to TOA hectic life till I can't leave the word "assignment" & "class" behind.
Oh btw, I might or might not throw a birthday party. Financial crisis. Will confirm on 1st May. If you hear nothing from me, it means its off. Haihh..
Sometimes, I just don't want to grow up, spending too much as I grow older. I'm longing to do shopping like other girls do. Who wouldn't want to buy new clothes and shoes? No money, can just sit down and watch people shop till my jaw drop.
I'm starting to merepek. I should stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment