Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10th May 2009

Hi everyone. This is confirmed; I won't be able to throw a birthday party on the above date due to financial problem. It is sad because I really wanted to have all of you people with me on that very special day. Its okay, I'm just going to be 20 years old, NOT 21 years old. Maybe next year okay? :)

I do not plan to do anything. No money, no party. I understand my parents' frustration. They felt bad when I canceled my party last night. I can tell from their faces that they want me to be happy, want to throw a party but it’s just not the right time. We are struggling with the house rent payment. Mama tried to explain but I stopped her and told her that I'm no longer a baby, I'm a matured young lady and I know what is going on. It's just a birthday party, NO BIG DEAL!

Of course I want to celebrate, I mean, who wouldn't want right? But I will do so for 21st. hehe.

Yesterday's outing was like last minute planned and we all had Nando's (FINALLY!!!) for lunch. Went to bowling centre and got disappointed as some "Sri" International School booked the whole place. Stupid kids, go home la. Hahahah! We ended up at Archery, and Lydia, Estrella, Ean and I didn't play. We sat. Ean was like following, repeating the techno song. Annoying la! LOL! If only got bowling........

We followed Lydia & Estrella to Anatomi and I wasn't comfortable in there. So, I went to Nichi to find suitable dress for myself. I found one and I love it. I was planning to buy it but nahhh.. My birthday party is off.

But I fell in love with that black dress!! Should I get it for self-satisfaction? Ahhhhh! I like that dressssssssss!

CHECK OUT THE BONTOT BONTOT YANG CANTIK. LOL!


CHECK OUT DG78's Superman-Chee Sang. "Mou tak teng ah!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , supermannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~

Apple Tan said...

Hahahahahaa! Will let him know, anonymous.

N.I said...

haha.. what is it with that bontot-bontot?
aww, sexy~ ahha

Apple Tan said...

hehehehe. bontot2 yg main archery. Hahahah. sexyyyyyy kan, berderet2 bontot mereka ahahah!