But guys might like to see what I saw today in college!
A student was wearing this super short white skirt and its quite kembang like. She is a plus size girl, who is so confident to wear these, unlike me here. I'm a coward. heheh.
She walked up the stairs before me and Estrella. I looked up and OPPSIE. I saw her complete view of her butt, wearing a small black panty. I swear I feel like my eyes are burning. Eeeew!
I wished I didn't see it. I feel sick. At least Samson still rocks with his ermm.. boxers? LOL! But this girl, I tell you....
I told Nat and we were like singing Shakira's song, Underneath Your Clothes.
"Underneath your skirt, there's something I dont want to see.."
HEHEHE.
I got my first C+ for Conceptual Rendering. Lecturer said "Normally your colours are all okay, why suddenly you rush your work?"
I'm slacking already. Crap. I want back my B-/B grades! Who can I blame right? (I know I can just point my finger to a particular person, but nah. I feel better if I put the blame on myself as this is about me now.)
P/s: I'm dreaming. Nat, I'm dreaming... sorry bout last night. Aku lebih sayang kat katil aku at that time. hehehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment