Hi, sorry for not updating. I have been an ass for awhile. Haha. Lately, I'm starting to cut down my sleep, doing all my final projects. What's left are just 3D modeling Basics' INTERIOR project and also Concept Art project.
Truth is I have no heart to do Concept Art. Dear Concept Art, I don't like you because I hate drawing kot. :P
But
I'm in love with 3D. Lately I have to stay back to do my work as my monitor screen is too small and it is such a hustle to scroll up and down while viewing. TOA's screen is way better! :D
Anyway,
I'm looking forward to hug my pillow and sleep for many many hours! And also girls' day out, and also any other outing. Mannn.. 3 weeks is fast, so I better make sure I enjoy it.
Plus,
My birthday is like right before first day of Semester 6. Mark your calendars especially DG78 people and also CD78-1 ppl! I'm gonna throw a party, hopefully! Mak Chicks too! XP
By the way, I'm starting to wonder if I have changed into a different person? Am I different now? I feel like I'm going through a big change in my life right now, and I'm loving it. Plus, being loved by the loved ones around me is totally AWESOME! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment