Thursday, April 30, 2009

The girl named Sofia Abdullah

She will be terharu (sofia you better be!) to see this post. HAHAHAH! Let's make this simple and nice :P

I've known you since the foundation year in TOA. We were in the awesome CD78-1 class. You were Jon's assistant or something. You are that girl yang always dapat markah tinggi sial sampai I look down at my own work. :P You are one of the damn talented ones in Way Chyuan's figure drawing class. Jealous siot!

I first saw you at the lobby, bergedik2 dengan Summer. LOL! I really thought you and her bestfriends for life and mmg aku menyampah, bising jer budak2 nie. hehe. First impression kan? ;)

You first talked to me when we went up to get our Student ID, " I think I'm the only Malay girl here. *look at me* You are Malay right?" I said No and it makes you go AHHH! LOL!

Oh it was fun hanging out with you. We both know our eyes mmg cantik! wakakakak! tk blh bla duh that conversation! You are my "drug" dealer. You used to send me, Nix & Nat home with your Kembara. Oh ingat tak betapa gilanya dok satu kereta ngn org2 gila? :P I still have the videos. Haha!

Mari kita tgk pics.


Remember this? Guna Xtine's eyeliner and go EMO. Macam bangang jer posing kaki nie. This is during Pinky's Comm Skill class. Nerd gila pakai tag tuh! hahaha!
After Li Wen's Design class, I think. Biru beb. Except me. :P
Ahhh! I remember this. Before you drive to college, we all used to mati dihimpit dlm bas T623. LOL!. This is when we lepak in Pyramid toilet. Poyonyaaaa!
Oh yes, Thank You for the invite. I enjoyed your Raya open house. It was funnnn! And yeah, I was basically a laughing stock for wearing the baju kurung and blended well as perempuan melayu terakhir kononya. Eh. Nix la not me. :D

Most importantly, I want you to know how much I treasure our friendship *sila nangis* all these while. You are a great listener, it was really crucial for me to have you pushing me back to the front and move on. Break up is nothing to me. Thank you Sofia.

And I wish you A VERY HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!! Muahxxxxxxxxxxxxx! *hug*

P/s: you may cry now. XP

2 comments:

daeds said...

Thank you so much for this post Pern... God I miss the days when we were in the same class, being silly and laughing our ass off!!!

I thank you too, for being fun, for making me laugh most of the times we were together, and for being one of the first good friends I've ever had in college.

BYEBYE TEENS. And in ten days, Pern, you can kiss teens goodbye too!!! Huahuaaaa

=3= thanks Pern! Muah!!!

Apple Tan said...

you are most welcome. ehehehe.
so bangga tht im one of the first good frens.LOL! you are too!

crap, now i realise i have to say goodbye to my teens. :|

OMGASHH time fliesss!