Friday, April 3, 2009

Soka-PROK (dirty in Thai) + 555

Yes, besides knowing tht KEY is shit in Thai, Soka-Prok is a the new word to learn today, kids.
So, dirty in Thai would be Soka-Prok.

I found a Thai ad, about soka-prok. :D About a boss who can't stop touching the pretty worker. Hehehe. Learn how to say Soka-Prok tru this video. Cun sebutannya!



Ok, kids. Just to let you know, I teach you certain Thai words whenever I feel like doing it. I'm spreading Thai words. LOL. Don't worry, its F.O.C

555!! I mean, Ha Ha Ha. If you know 12345 in Thai, then it would make sense to have 555 replace hahaha. Coz 5 in thai is HA. Owh now let's mixed with Cantonese. Ha in Cantonese is udang right people? Could be Bully too!

555555555!

P/s: Thank you Mr. Joe, I killed the trojan horse and worm already. Fuh! Yes Zi Kang, this is victory and I'm better than Brad Pitt. 555555!

No comments: