Thank you Sofia for calling me along to watch with you guys smlm. It was not a typical musical movie that I thought. Haha. And God, I love how Yasmin Ahmad put in the messages regarding our racial issue and stereotyping minds. Man.. It was beautiful and I was touched by the love story between Melor and Mahesh. :) I shed tears when they have to be apart and also the ending when Hafiz sang the sad song, dedicating to his mother.
I was upset to see the cinema, small crowd only. People tend to go for Shopaholic or sumthing else. I love the songs in this movie. Honestly, you won't regret watching it, if you really get the mesaage in it.
Now, I am addicted to Aizat's Pergi(Pete Teo's I Go) song and also O Re Piya. Ahhh.. I cant wait for Sofia to get the OSTs. :D
BTW...
If you are wondering whether I'm really in love again now... hehe. Let's leave it like that. I prefer not to reveal the truth as I am quite happy with the way things are now. My heart is taken? I do not want to answer. :D
But I know I'm single now. :D I like the way I am now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment