Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love Stories

Lately, I have been given a chance to know what is going on. I thank you(s) for sharing it with me and do not worry, it is safe with me. :)

Love stories are interesting, sweet in the beginning, and you can only taste the bitter part when it ends. Some took so long to finally end with bitter, while some are just short while.

I hear about him liking her, another him liking another her. :) I love to hear these out, as it is something sweet to me. These crush stories are nice. Remind me of high school love stories. Haha.

I knew it. I knew these are the things you cant avoid, not in college.

As for my case, I still have no comment. :) Like I said, I'm happy with things are now. xP Shhhh! Dont say anything about it.

No comments: