Friday, May 22, 2009

Milo

My Marketing lecturer, Mr. Vincent remind me of my old habit when he was talking about Milo, yes the drink. not that Heroes dude.

He asked if anyone did what he did; who actually take a spoon of Milo powder and put into their mouth without making it into a drink.

It brings back the child in me. hehe. Now I remember how I always tip-toed to the kitchen and trying to reach out for the Milo tin and take a few big scoop of Milo powder. Mama wouldn't let me do that, I know. And I never get caught. It makes me feel good but I ended up with more body heat.

I'm glad Mama never asked why our Milo powder finished so fast.

In class, when Mr. Vincent asked those who did what he did to raise up their hands. I did and I saw others doing that too. And it puts me in a relieved condition, because I already know that I was not really a weird child who takes Milo powder. It is normal. I grew up in a normal way. Haha.

Now that I know its normal, it makes me wanna go back to my old habit. Its not good, pity Mama have to buy Milo more often. I promise, 2 table spoons only. Once in a while only. :D

Yeah, I finally took Milo powder again. It tasted better than Milo nuggets :D

3 comments:

Bart said...

ahaha. i suggest u take it woth bread. even better =]

Anonymous said...

hey,SISTER!!!....
hehehehehe..
its x weird la...
me 0so done it B4!!...
ITS LOOK cute bt x RELY cute if u stil did it.... Y don u try new f0rmola??...
rather than MILO,y don NESCAFE!!!!
(U gonna kill me rite)...
bye,c yah!!!

Apple Tan said...

Anonymous konon : mmg nk kena budak skolah nie. ahahahah!! nescafe? eeeew benci.


Bart : o0o0o0. Will try :D TQ