I hardly make any confession, unlike last year. :P
I have one right now. In fact, I think some of you readers out there might want to tampar me nicely after reading this kot.
My confession is...
I don't like to be called
CUTE/KIUT
COMEL/CHOMELLL
ADORABLE
honestly, I never liked it. People who are not close with me and call me that, I have no choice but to smile and accept that. I know it is a compliment.. but I never liked it, especially when ANY GUY I KNOW CALLS ME CUTE!!
I'm being very honest here. I just want to be pretty/beautiful. I know I'm just an ordinary girl and can never be a hot chick/awek cun. I have fats at certain places and I'm chubby. That's what makes me "cute" and I'm terribly upset and have no self-confidence in myself. I have to lose weight to be called pretty?
I'm one of those girls who admit they want to be beautiful, not just CUTE!
I dare to say this out because I don't think it's wrong. This is what I feel. Very honest.
Like who doesn't want to be pretty...right?? By the way I'm talking about outter beauty, physically. nothing to do with inner beauty!
Erm, after this those of you who knows me, please don't need to suck up and cheer me up by calling me pretty okay? I take that as a fake compliment, so no thank you.
P/s: One day, I want to be beautiful from the outside. I can. One dayyy...
3 comments:
Agree - i mean honestly which girl doesnt have that itsy tiny bitsy feeling that they want to be labeled as "pretty"... i have suffered through a phase for this matter before... now i think i should just be myself :). To try is just stupid - at the end of the day, how u feel about you is the thing that shines the most and THAT is how people are going to see you as "beautiful"... according to scientific studies of metaphysics energy XD hahahah! im such a geek..
:) thank u Mrs. Lee. WAHAHAHAHHA!!! I agree and I hope to be "beautiful" soon, tht is when i recover from this phase
you will, just a matter of time :). You are already cantik la, cik kak oi... just need one day we go do quick-grils-day-out... go to Forever21, try on nice and hot dresses and what not, then SNAP SNAP SNAP!!! ahahhah! XD woi woi..jgn bg label tu in public....manyak bahaya wo...hahahah!
Post a Comment