Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sofia, Nichii, Sushi. :)

We had funnnnn today at O.U. We got lost searching for some places. Hehe. Oooh, Sofia was laughing at my reaction when I saw Nichii's shop. XP Feels like jumping up and down like a kid and rush to it. hehe. Forever 21 wasn't my favourite, and Nichii seems to have it all. Esprit got some nice clothes but it was too pricey.

Sofia said "Budget RM70. up to you what you want"

And I walked ALOT in Nichii and took 3 dresses and a pair of black pants. Truth is, I saw 3 to 4 dresses that I wanted to get but I didn't take it to try. Why?

"wah nice right, Sofia?? How much ahh..."
*check price tag*
*open eye BIG BIG*
"RM99.90. Outta budget!"
* let go of hanger and walked away with perasaan hampa*

Many RM99.90 and it hurts. Haha. But nah. I still can get something else. The conflict came up again. This time, after trying out I have to make a choice. CHOOSE ONE. Ahhh!!

Dress 1: Made me shocked coz I can wear size S! Sofia said WOW.
Dress 2: Like pregnant woman!
Dress 3: Didnt show Sofia. Tak muat. XP
Pants: Hotttttt. ;) Sofia agreed.I want this pants. ignore the flash :P But I let it go for this dress.I got this too as birthday gift ;)

For this dress & these 3 items, I must thank Sofia + Ean + Matthew Chong + Khai Whum. muahxxxx!

OK, here's what I got for my 20th birthday. For me, its A BIG DEAL, that's why i blog. If you don't like, don't read, press alt + F4.
From Yi Ling. Advanced Birthday Gift :D
From Nat & Mommy. see my candles, I'm two years old. The bracelet is not here yet. Advanced birthday gift too ;)
From what I heard, its from Lydia, Estrella, Ben, Jared, Matthew Ho, Nikky.
The Dress from Mr. Someone :)

BIG THANK YOU to all of you for wishes & gifts. muahxxxxxxxx!!!

P/s: Sofia, I can't forget that dress yang ada zip kat ketiak. bodoh sial!

2 comments:

Nixie said...

Mr.someone... EHEM EHEM.. HAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!! ohhhh so tu la dress yg u nak sgt tu! bile bleh tgk u pakai???eheh!

Apple Tan said...

nanti bila ada function, u can see tht hottttt dress HAHAHAHHA!!!