Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't Bang Me! Haha

The title is quite stupid I know! Nothing to do with my topic. Got inspired by Ean who said "Bang Me" as he stand in the middle of the road, arms stretching out. Sofia (And I) think it sounded so so wrong. ;)

Anyway.....................................

Today I found a new way to express anger. haha.
Hit the target with your folder or whatever you can get and say their fullname at least 2 times. Lol.
My first target was Stan! Hahahahaha! Its been a long long time, finally I get to bully you! :D:D

By the way, thanks Stan for reminding me something.

Its about my blog. I just realised that I had lots of entries here that is about anger & revenge. Its so true. Wow. Nobody can blame me for that coz that's just..me, you know? It feels so damn good when I rant it out here, rather than doing more drastic stuff. ;)

Hehe. Beware, more anger-influenced entries to come, real soon. As soon as things/idiots piss me off. :D

Next thing is.. its John Lennon's birthday! It's also Fareez's brithday. Gee. long time never hear from that buddy. Lastly....

ITS my darling's birthday. Hehe. Happy Birthday Kitts. :) I'm wishing him here though he doesn't read my blog. Lol. Will meet him later for a simple dinner. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL "Don't bang me" ftw!
Hahahahahahahaaa

And I totally love your new method of hitting people.

Let's make it a trend! Haha!

Apple Tan said...

ok. jom! let's spread that trend to our buddies. lol. ;D