He is so gorgeous. He got a niceeee body. *pengsanpengsanpengsan*
I always meet him every Friday nights. Where? On YouTube.


Handsome, and the character he plays is Dean Winchester. Argh! Another factor of attraction! Once I dreamt of him nearby me. Basically I was trying to reach out my portfolio that contains a portrait of him (Pern drew him with love). Nak mintak autograph. Malangnyer, when I looked down, he dissappeared. Now that's so "supernatural"; dissappeared like demon.Malaysia is at a slow pace. U.S already showing Supernatural Season 4, every Thursday (U.S time). Yeeha! So Friday night is the perfect time to watch the episodes on YouTube. And I must thank Stan for burning the dvd for me. Or else I wouldn't know much about Season 3. Terima Kasih!

Jensen Ackles/Dean Winchester, I have a major crush on you. Lol. I almost kiss the screen everytime I watch Supernatural. Hehe. You know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment