Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Negative Me

You think I'm emo, fuck it. Dont bother reading this. Its about my bad day, so of course it has to sound sad, down..gloomy.

It was a tiring week. Saw the ball with tail animation? Yeah, it sucks. Lecturer commented on the volume, and the colour choice. It looked super-dark in comp lab. Pelik. Before I graduate, I want to get back there one day and smash the screen! bwahahahaha!

I have to resubmit if I want good marks. I had no idea what possessed my mind. It was like very negative and I even fear of failing this subject (because of the lecturer's remark on this assignment!) There is a possibility of failing this subject, but I guess I worried too much. I'm no Jared, no Michael. I don't produce excellent work like them. I'm average but still trying very hard to go beyond. (today fail gila babi la)

And when I feel devastated, I realised how sensitive I have become. Just now, when lecturer asked classmates' comment, lots of mouth opened and let their comments fly out, right into my ears. It was so painful, though I know it is important to do critique session. It was like many needles poked me one shot. Sakit. It really pulled me down, even deeper than just now.

To make things worst, I actually took lecturer's joke for real when he was surprised to hear many BAD COMMENTS - "Wah, you all really hate her huh?"

Pedih. And by the way, at that moment I kinda feel like it is the truth. Maybe my classmates hated me for many reasons. After all, I couldn't communicate nor get along with them as well as I did with CD0781. I bet you all do hate me. In fact I knew it all along since school, MANY PEOPLE HATED ME. But it was good to know who dislike me. (jgn ingat aku tk tau) Not as blur as you think.

Ahhh....maybe the class don't hate me. Maybe I'm just too upset till I take things seriously. Anyway, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if they like me or not coz I don't care. I'm just too sensitive when I'm down. Tomorrow you will see Pern yang bersemangat semula. Hehe.

Do not worry, I am self-motivated. By blogging, and munching some food I will be fine. :)

I was too tired. Very tiring week. And there's more to come.

P/s : I ran to toilet to cry out then balik ke class, diam jerrrr. It helps me. :D I dont think ppl would notice. hehehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..dulu pun i xke kene kritik2 ni..
but then..ok la..cuz lg bgs drg ckp drpd diam kan? haha..btw...mayb ade yg jelesh ngan u kot pern? ;)

Stan said...

omg...nooo...i may be a bit of an asshole, but i don't hate you. You're my friend,yo. your ball with thing wasn't so bad ( though the hand coming out from the grave can make it move smoother...)

Apple Tan said...

To Umsy : Yeap, better they ckp..but terasa gila la tht time. tk pernah kena "kau-kau" mcm nie. hehe.
yeh? ppl actually jeles2 ngn i ker?
wow (is all tht i can say). hahha!

To Heng Soon : Lol! Come on ur not an asshole. Its just a fun thing to act like one and bullying one and another. hahaha! Ooo..the hand. I purposely slow it down there. (in case ppl cant understand whts going on. :P

princess_nathra said...

i very much think that u shud think like me.."people hate me coz they r jealous of me..and that's gud 4 me..haha"...try that phrase..hehehehe...OH PERN,YOU VERY MUCH KNOW THAT I LOVE U SO VERY MUCH!!!NPE 4EVER BABEH..EXCEPT,MAYBE THE E KINDDA DISTANCE WITH US..HEHEHEHE...JGN MARAH YE E!!!

Apple Tan said...

haha! ur good at tht man. but it happened to be a bad day jer kottt..:P plus, so funny to hear tht ada org actually jealous with me? BIG "LOL" here!

Ooo yeah! NPE. Tarikla E dekat skit..hehe. in typo we shall call this as erm...kerning?