approximately 9pm, when I was about to shut the bathroom door,
A bloody cockroach was right behind the door, and I was trapt!
And to make things worst, it....
flew to me! I was screaming my lungs out for 4 to 5 seconds.
The fear and the experience I had gave me strength.
what strength? The strength to run out of toilet without slippers
and shaking my body so that it wont be on me!
Sial betul. I have fear. Fear of cockroach. I hate them.
God, why did you ever created them? Im seriously curious coz they don't bring a single benefit to anyone's life.
3 comments:
but if this incident happens to nix,i tink,she might have been in a coma..hahaha...
lol!!! teringat masa nix pun ada at my hse when korang nak siapkan colour wheel thingie.
hahaha...tak..yg paling teruk..aku je slalu jadi mangsa si nix tu..kat kolej,tangga nak gi kelas chinlee,dia tarik baju aku tu...bengang gile aku...
then time stayback kat umah lama aia...lift slalu rosak..kiteorg kena turun 17tingkat nye tangga...dia sampai tanak turun..hahaha...ngek ngok tul...
Post a Comment