Sunday, November 9, 2008

I love what I hate. Omg.

You must know this, and it is a must to know since you are reading this nonsense.

I fell in love with what I used to hate. I believe it happens to everyone. :)

I used to hate T so much, but now I seem to find T hot! This is so wrong. I know. When I discover T's good characteristics, I started to loose that hate feeling towards T and the next thing I know, Wah I'm in love with T. (pern is in love with everything. siao!)

I LOVE TIMES NEW ROMAN!!! :D:D
(You didn't like expect a person's name here right ppl? Oh Im sorry I didn't mention it was a font. SOrrry!)

And you know what, I did two thumbs for the typo final project poster. One immediately got rejected, and the other one was accepted, like what SK said "this is almost there ady" (can say that this piece of work is almost to the final stage already, I think).

But it was painful. I confessed my love for Times New Roman(TNR) through that rejected piece. I feel like TNR rejected me or something. Haha. I worked harder for the rejected piece and bloody hell. It was rejected like after 10secs of viewing it.

This is the rejected piece. It was not scribbled by lecturer and Jared suggested that I stick this on my wall. LOL! But then, when I look at this piece, the "message have the tendency to go really wrong". LOL! Perhaps only Sofia, Estrella & Yi Ling would understand. Some ppl agreed. :P ahh nvm.
This is the shockingly chosen piece. Phuikk! honestly Im not proud of it. But I heard few ppl saying its nice. :| I worked less harder and it got chosen???? What's wrong with me? ching chai work can be better than work-veli-hard work.

I'm speechless now.

1 comment:

princess_nathra said...

CANTEK LAAA BABEE!!!CAYA LAA!!!