Saturday, November 15, 2008

Patella Ku & TQ

PATELLA KU
I almost got hit in front of Ming Tien by a pariah (woohoo Racism!) who drives a kembara. My patella(knee) is almost GONE man! Freaky, dunno why I always ALMOST got hit by a bus or car. :D Nat and Afeno was there, but only Nat noticed and she shouted "babi sial" something like tht...
I think that pariah heard her sexy words; he stopped and opened the door and asked "apa hal???""
I was too shocked, didn't expect this but expected an apology. Haih. People nowadays. I'm amazed how Indian man like him managed to turn the table around, and people would think I was kinda wrong in this situation. Though he was more like asking Nat, but I feel that he didn't have the rights to ask that question, coz I have the answer you see - Kau hampir langgar aku, Org Minyak! (too bad I didn't say it!)
Tears rolled down coz of his words when normally I know I can be strong. Or maybe these tears comes out unintentionally but it kinda save my butt? Haha. I know I'm strong inside, but why the stronger me didn't appear for myself? Why only appear when my loved ones are in trouble? :( Self-dissappointment. Adui.
But then, this stupid incident didn't affect me after 3 mins of complaining and crying. I guess I had enough attention. Hahaha!

TQ
I had some luck this few days. I don't know why, but I do appreciate it. Coincidence? Well, there is a possibility. But I will take it as my lucky days. :)
Some of those things that I remember :
1. Benjamin Cheong D. Y. - thank you very much. This friend of mine helped me secara tak langsung. He asked me to email him my ortographic drawing of my robot and he noticed that my 3/4 views are not there. And I just pass it up the day before. Imagine if he didn't menyibuk and ask to share with him my work! Die!
2. Afeno - Gaymilan! Another helpful friend of mine. I was about to buy my animation paper which costs RM25. These few days, I was thinking, planning how to spend extra wisely since I will be running out of cash after purchasing the paper. And guess what? Afeno passed me the paper! Like only 1/8 used I think. Omg. I was stunned! He kinda choose the right person to pass it to. Hehe. Terima Kasih Afeno and I know you do understand this! :D:D
3. A lady with 3 beautiful daughters gave me RM100 for pocket money. Dunno why. Probably she heard from Dad that I'm having some financial crisis (empty pocket) here in Bandar Sunway. :) Thanks Aunty-with-3-beautiful-daughters! :):)

Just My Luck (s).

1 comment:

princess_nathra said...

ya lor..hehe...but,never mind pern,we "dont bark at barking dogs"..huhuhu...u knoe wat i mean...the winner is us..coz we chose to walk away..owh,tetibe lagu "just walk away.." ntah by sape ada dlm kepale aku plak..huhu..