Omg, I feel so guilty (to myself) for skipping class today. Dahla 2d Animation class. Lucky thing Ben said it's not very important, just critique on Poncho keyframes. I am sitting here right in front of this screen when its time to go for class. I couldn't. Didn't do Poncho keyframes yet. I just finished my robot project which is due at 4pm today. I feel like I'm going to fail this subject, but I do hope I can make it through. Robot is just not my thing man. I love robots but don't make me draw one. I really feel like puking right now. I didnt have proper breakfast and lunch thanks to my robot, EVO-1K. (nama yg poyo)
Should I upload my rubbish robot? Laterla...
I feel like the self-discipline girl in me is gone today, because I missed 1 class. This is the second time i missed class. First time was during 2nd term, Design 2.
:D. Oi! why am I smiling??? :(:(:(
ok, now that's better.
Laparr...................Feed me!
2 comments:
r u trying to ikut jejak kakak angkat u?good girl gone bad?hehehe...
hehehe. no. but i'm always in between good n bad :D
Post a Comment