Thursday, November 6, 2008

You made me go LOL LOL LOL!

Today, around 11 to 12 sumthing during Cartoon Character Design class; I was bored and didn't do work coz I didn't bring my robot design. I turned around and disturb the boys mainly Superman & BonBon. I showed them my liquid paper and they had a good laugh about it. Look what I have done!


Yeah, that's my liquid paper :D and I was bored so......that's why la. My First LOL here.

Next, Superman asked me some interesting questions.

" You Pern or Apple ah?" I gave hand signal tht any one of it is okay.
I couldn' talk as I push in a big piece of wedges bun into my little
talkative mouth.

"You are mixed izzit?" *jengJengjeng* This issue will go on and on I tell you! Yi ling was shocked as I was. Haha! He asked me about this for like 3 times already, but he do not remember. Here comes my 2nd LOL. I guess he knows by now. hehe.

Then, the last thing from him : Eh my gf said you looked like Teresa Mo (Hong Kong Actress). No LOL yet, until I saw her pics on Google. LOL! Earlier when I asked Jon if Teresa Mo is pretty or not, I almost got heart attack. Jon said she is not super duper pretty (What? So I;m very ugly la???) and she kinda rejected Leslie Cheung and that made him turned gay. (Ya kah?)

After Moral class, I saw JolWee(did I spell it right?Shh! Dont tell her I asked!) and Lesley. Here comes my last LOL.
Jolwee said " You know, I always keep thinking why I always see you in Moral class; and then I remember that you're not Malay. I was wondering why you didn't go for Pendidikan Islam"

LOL LOL LOL! What la you all! Funny betul.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg best buds with Superman la now ha?
Envynyerrrrrrrr.
Jangan tak introduce bila jumpa tau!
(He does not read your blog does he?! You better not reply saying my real name!)

Omg but wtf you don't look like Teresa whatever.

You look like Maya Karim.

And you spelled JolWee's name right, but misspelled Lesley's D:

L-E-S-L-E-Y. Better change before bebek reads it! Wheeeeeeeeeee

Apple Tan said...

hahahaha! i dunno if he reads or not.
apa mau envy? dia cant fly wht.lol!!

I know right! by the way u pun salah eja nama, its Maya KARINNNN.not KARIMMMM! ahhh..sounds so kampung ady!

ok ok...LESLEY is the right spelling.

And Im confused which bebek is this la....:S:S

Anonymous said...

Ala.
Sapa lagi yang gedik
pasal Superman?

And yeah I found out after posting the comment that I misspelled Karin.

OH WELL!

Apple Tan said...

oh!!!
I know u I know u!
Very good to use bebek for disguise. hahahah!Superman is my fren, my classmate. lol!

KARIN KARIN KARIN!!! :D