Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's almost the end

Tuesday - Typo Presentation & Submission.
Wednesday - Walk Cycle Submission
Next Wednesday - Project 2 for D.F.A
Next Friday - Battlescene & Compilation submission.

I'm worried about Wednesday & Next Wednesday, compared to the other two datelines. Since I didn't turn up for Friday's class, I didn't get to buy the big piece of paper for Background Panning. (because I screwed my Friday class' Final project and it spoils my mood to go for class) Must buy from Sri Kota supermaket!

When these are over, I should get even more worried about result & fee. I don't expect good result, anymore...Right after last term's result (No A's, just 3B's and a freaking D!). I know I won't get lots of A's anymore. I used to get at least 3 to 4. Its okay. As long as my CGPA is still good. :P I'm crazy for Ace but there's limit too. Most importantly, its for my Church loan and PTPTN loan.

Crap. PTPTN still didn't give me the another RM4000. I must get it before 6 Dec, so I can pay to "confirm my continuation"..as what they claimed. But then, what if I get OTP for Life Drawing or DFA? Coz I think I screwed my work up. Risau gila babi. Ntah brapa ratus kena bayar for that right?

Oh Papa, Mama. When will you strike lottery or any other 3 agencies' contest? Help me pay off the rest of the fee and also those I hutang. Pay off, and end it. No debts. No worries for fee.

If any Dato' or Datuk or some Minister, MP..etc reads this, PLEASE SPONSOR MY EDUCATION IN TOA. I NEED HELP. I think I'm short of another RM30000? My god, I sound so desperate. But it's true! Those who don't know what to do with your money, come approach me, help me. :)

If only money drops down from sky, at the exact amount - RM55000. Ain't that cool ppl?? :D Don't touch it, its mine!

5 comments:

princess_nathra said...

ala..only yours r?hurmpp...ni yg xpuas hati ni..hehehe...tanak share ngan me ke?hmm...

Apple Tan said...

hahaha! ok ok. make it 100K. u take 50% of it okay? :D:D

princess_nathra said...

hmm...ok2..haha...baru fair ni..hehe...ala..sabar je la..i pun xtaw la camne..with financial probs at home..mkn pun takat sardine je..hmm..kengkadang,rase cam nak quit study,keje je..sbb,i feel cam i ni beban to my parents..hmm...xpela..btw,ur wish list,lepak with college friends(understandable la)..tp lepak with MakChicks???whoo??

Apple Tan said...

my best frens from my secondary school la..:D

princess_nathra said...

haha...sib baek aku bukan part of the MAKCHICKS...part of 3monyet ada r..hahahaha...