
These are my latest work for marker rendering. Actually aku agak bangga ngan this drawing. lol! This is the only spaceship that i drew properly, with more details. What's wrong with me? :S Fun! Rendering is fun, but not fun when ur rushing. This is not rush work. I just feel like sharing with you these two piece of work. I feel like its special. (probably because Pern is finally doing her rendering properly) Fun, but costly. Why can't we refill it? So sad. Dad and I experimented the markers by adding thinner into it. It works but not as good as the new marker. Plus, the marker makin busuk. Busuk la bau thinner ni!The time is 12.30am and I don't know why I don't feel doing like my robot drawings.Wanna see my robot's status? hehe. Malas to draw the left side body. Will do it tmw. I got time, can la. Tmw must complete Front, Back, Side views and also 3/4 front, followed by 3/4 back view....banyak kerja but I'm fine with it.
p/s : will upload the redo animation of Ball with Tail tmw :) Yes, I redo. But I didn't do at home. So no colours for background except for the ball and the weird hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment