Some people don't look like they can get angry easily, some are like me, super-sensitively-hot-tempered. One word to trigger them, that's all you need.
I'm amazed that they have feelings too. Shit! What's wrong with me? Of course they do. They are humans like us too, just different thinking.
Sorry sorry sorry! I didn't mean to insult, but seriously I was so amazed to see them getting pissed or something similar to that.
Lesson learned : don't treat them like they have no feelings. there's limit. Be careful.
But but but...
This case is different, coz its not our fault coz they got pissed for something silly; something that you can solve alternatively without involving us. Chill la... We helped you whenever we can what....... if we happen to be able to help.
The end. Time for Walk Cycle drawing.
P/s: You know, sometimes "they" can also be "he"...or "she". :)
another p/s : Omg, I saw this hot chick in a funny outfit. Its like she wants people to know she got green bra. Lol!. And I really thought she got no pants on. (its short short punya shorts!) SILLY ME! Sorry! I cant help it. And I'm no pervert la!
No comments:
Post a Comment