Jealousy is part of me, and it can never be controlled properly nor removed. Is it wrong to be jealous? There's limitations, I know. but I don't think I'm too controlling, because I don't want that to happen to me too. I wish this feeling will go away permanently because each time I have it, it is painful, almost unbearable. Since I was in kindergarten, I already knew that I have this bad thing in me. But I'm not that mean to hurt someone else who provokes that thing in me.
Speaking of jealousy that involves relationship,I know nothing is wrong. Everything is so stable. But I do not know what is wrong with me. I can't stop it. I keep getting jealous when I see something that I don't like. For an obvious example, a photograph. It hurts so much to see the boy next to the girl, very close. Nothing is wrong, yes but it is worse than eyesore to me. I trust him with all my heart. just feeling jealous.
I'm so stupid. I know nothing happened but I can't seem to forget it. When I read the comments, I feel even more angry. It is not really nice to read sentences that suggest something is going on though everyone knows it is false. I talked to him to let it go. That was last night. Now it came back again - because my right hand was so itchy; insist to click the photo album. I hate everything and myself too. I talked to him again to calm myself down. but the phone call failed me. I was told not to click or I will feel dissappointed. Haih. Now it sounded as if like there is something hidden.
I make this a big fuss when nothing happened. I don't like this. I have been feeling jealous in every single relationship I go through. I do not want to start a fight or argument just because of this, but don't forget that it is natural for most girls to have it in them.
I guess I love him so much that I get jealous at every little thing.
:'( I'm sorry for this bad, emo post. Damn it, I have no mood again. :(
4 comments:
jealousy is a normal thing babe..in girls..in boys..
if ied do me like that pun,i will so start a fight..maybe perang terus..hmm..
i think,all u have to do is,have trust in ur partner..but also berjaga2 at the same time..but like in ur case,u dah lama in a relationship with dia..so,have some trust..he dont seem like he can do things like that..
i think love is very powerful with u guys...hmm..
and im jealous..hehehe...owh i miss ied too much..hmmm...sad ler..hmm..
hehehe. dont be jealous la nat. :P:P
i trust him, never doubt it, ever. just the pic makes me angry, jealous and i'm not satisfied about it because of the wrong msg that ppl can get from the pic(though nothing happened) and also thanks alot to the suggestive comments for the pic.
Sad to say tht some ppl don't realise how much they can hurt someone's feeling by making comments like tht (e.g."looks like ur his gf....")
Ied will come back, jgn risau sgt. don't let "them" poison ur mind. like ruby(did i spell it rite) said too, u tk tahu apa yg terjadi now. can only wait till he comes back, then u make ur decision based on what happened. :)
This is why Facebook really sucks.
Anyway,
I've never been in your shoes but I really do think I know what you mean.
Hell, I too have my fair share of jealousy.
But we know it's a horrible thing to be obsessively jealous. I identified jealousy as hating to see your "object of possession" being "seemingly possessed" by someone else.
Which, in that context, sounds rather horrible.
He needs his free space to be with friends, regardless boys or girls, too. Wouldn't you be frustrated if he get mad every time YOU wanna go out with some guy friends?
Susah lah, nak jaga orang senang jealous. Rimas. Aku tahu nanti aku pun sure bermasalah pasal pegang sangat kat perasaan ni.
So Pern, don't think too much about it, as you know that he loves you. Being too clingy might just push him away, no?
As those idiots commenting,
you just know that they're idiots la kan?
Life is easy without the clutter.
well explained. :) and btw, i never had an outing with guy frens before during these time with him. I know too, he wouldn't be happy if i m going out with guys, especially those who had something to do with my history. lol.
ANyway, i'm pretty much over this silly incident. fuck it. I don't wanna think about it anymore. in fact, let him take all the wonderful pics with his girlfrens la. there's nothing tht i can do. we sometimes think differently. im willing to put a full stop to this thing. let it be, as long as our relationship is still good and steady, like usual. hehe. but jealousy will always be there. :D
Post a Comment