Friday, January 23, 2009

Emergency

It is almost 1.30pm and I have decided not to go for Photography class at 2.30. Sorry Mr. David, it is an emergency. My dad who loose his last toe due to diabetes went for check up on his feet at G.H, because we all insisted. We were so worried when he felt painful and his feet is swollen. My mum cleaned up his wound normally two days once. But Dad refused to do so for the last two days, causing pain now. And after check up at G.H, he found that his sugar level is too high, and doc advised him to avoid oranges. I told him already, warned him already, advised him already. Haihh. Sometimes I wonder why some people must be so stubborn. In this case he is my respected father, there's limitation.

I don't want my dad to loose another toe nor the whole feet because of his stubborn attitude. I pity my dad sometimes, when I look at the way he walks from the back. This man has gone through far too many obstacles in his life. I can tell. And he told me too.

Just now I saw him sitting down with his leg up, and there's a lot blood on the bandage. He just came back from G.H and nurse have to cut out some dead meat. It's not that bad. It takes months to heal, but for now, I don't want him to walk around too much. Let him rest. I do not want him to drive me to college today.

He didn't like the idea of me skipping class today but I managed to convince him. This is to help him.

Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dad don't be stubborn. Take care of your diet. :) We are worried la.

By the way, I did something silly in class for Take exercise. Look!


2 comments:

princess_nathra said...

1st...OMG!!!tell ur dad to eat that daun laa...yg pahit2 tu..hmm
2nd,OMG!!!soo cute that 'something silly in class for Take exercise' u did..wkakaka...
3rd..OMG!!!bye..wkakaka...

Apple Tan said...

hahahaha! yeah, dont worry. he tgh jaga diet now. :) and cute yeh benda tuh? hahaha. mcm bodoh jer. estrella tergelak tgk. :P