Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New discovery.

It was my sudden idea and I must thank Jared, Sofia and Khai Whum for making it happened. :D

Imagine you were stuck in a supermarket like Giant or Jusco, and you have to play this game. You would have to curse your friends without using the foul language, instead replace it with any item or brand that you can see nearby. Call it lame, but I call it fun. At least I know I burned some calories by laughing out loud. It's healthy! Recommended! :P

Examples:
"Forerro you man!"
"Don't get Sprite over me!"
"So sugus!"
"Don't make me sheltox you mannn!"

Ahh. If only the moments at Giant just now can be taped or recorded. At least people would feel what we all felt. You can try, but don't blame me if anything happened. It's your own responsibility, so be careful. :D

Ok. Time to finish up my Greek temple. yeyyy~~!!! (excited giler)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiya,
really we should've recorded,
cause when I retold the story to a friend
he was like "It's not that funny."

Oh well,
the precious memory will remain just ours, Jared, Khai, You and I.
Wow. Haha

princess_nathra said...

bile lak ni..and where was i?hmm..

Apple Tan said...

sofia: lol! thts why. they dont get it, unless u put them in our situation. wei, dont forget our legendary bomb situation. hahahaha! tk blh bla duh!

nat: hahaha! smlm la, ko mana ada class...thts why u weren't there.

princess_nathra said...

oh ye ke?hmmm...jeles nih..jeles nih!!hmm..i think im getting ditch more than ever..and...sofia's ex bestfren plak dah cam rapat ngan aku..eeee....sofia..i hope u tau sape..it starts with the letter C..arghh..stress taww!!pern,ko pun xsuke dia..ade skali tu,ko tanye asal dia ikut..urghh...