Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reading BM subtitles for Canto Drama is not sinful.

I was so into the drama on Astro's Wah Lai Toi - Drive of Life. Tengah syiok watching how Man Hon trying so hard to stand up again last night. Suddenly Dad's friend (Mr.T) came. I don't like him, but I still have to call him UNCLE. I normally leave the hall if I see him coming but I cant leave my TV show! Its such a sin! As sinful as not watching one episode of Supernatural. hahahaha!

Jump straight to climax: Mr. T stood nearby us and he asked me if I watch the drama or reading the BM subtitles.

I was pissed off. I ignored him but mum was like "eh Uncle talking to you". I acted blur, "ahh..what what??" And he repeated his stupid question. I monotonously answered "BOTH!"

Why Mr T? You always pisses everyone off. My parents was like busy bodeking him. Menyampah! I know I'm not a fucking pure cina apek like you, but it doesn't mean my Cantonese very "chah". And It is nothing wrong to watch and read subtitles at the same time. I'm learning Idiot! Even Astro will claim TV is for learning, if you really do learn.

He always show this obvious thought about me - I'm very Thai and I don't speak Cantonese.

Stereotypers! I hate you Mr.T. Leave me alone. Don't make me curse you in your face, coz when I loose my patience, I will lash it all out without thinking about my parents! Benci benci benci!

No comments: