Monday, November 10, 2008

Does it matter?

Facebook is an online networking thing that I think almost everyone I know has a Facebook account. I find the status thing cool though. You can tell people what you are up to.

I have Facebook account. :D And what's up with all the boys and girls nowadays? that was my thought in my head these few days. When I logged into Facebook, I see so many broken heart icon on my newsfeed. And I was like "wow! How do they do that? ramainyer break up!" Feels like its a trend.

But does it matter? Is it neccessary to show our status publicly? It's the relationship status, not that status of what you are doing or feeling. I see ppl changing from Married to Single, In A Relationship to It's Complicated, In A Relationship to Single.....you name it.

If they change it for real, then I guess it is such a trend to break up or go "it's complicated" like they claimed. It's hard to find the stable relationship. But then again, we can't judge based on an electronic network thing called Facebook right?

My main question is : Does it matter? If people change their status, does it matter? Because we do not know what is really going on. I mean, anyone can just perasan-ly put their status as engaged or married when the truth is they are lonely.... No offending anyone, but it is an example.

If I change my status from In A Relationship to Single or no status at all, does it matter? Does it mean I don't love him anymore?

I'm so sorry if I am making you people confused here, again. But seriously, think: does it really matter? For my close friends, you guys trust Facebook more than me? :) but I'm thankful and really appreciate how you guys really care for me. man, feels like my friends are always there for me when I'm down, not just next to me but those online ones too. I did receive Online Care. :)

But if you are wondering if I'm still with Kitts or not...
I'm not answering it. Leave it like that. It's nothing.
Why don't you try to guess? :)

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

YES IT MATTERSSS!!!!very freaky!!!dont u dare do that ever again!!aisshhhh!!!btw,cant wait for friday,date with u..hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

I think it's merely
attention seeking behaviour.

Apple Tan said...

Nat : Lol. I'm not playing with ppl's feeling. just a try to follow the "trend". :D and i dont like it though.

Daeds: I totally agree with u madam! I realise how much attention i got after changing tht status.:P