I wished for many things, not for everyone's sake but me. how selfish. Check out my right column for my wonderful list.
Time for Typo presentation tmw. Tak pyh gelabah tonight. Its done but I shall get pumped up for 2d animation walk cycle. Must do my best.
Btw, I think I failed my Project One on Robot buruk tuh. Gotta work harder on Project Rwo on spaceship.
PTPTN money is in. Can pay advance fee first. Can use RM300+ for markers. So sial. I swear I could feel like my heart is stuck up in my throat when I see the list and heard the price. So many to buy and must get it soon. It's limited! And the most worrying part is when all majors also have to buy these! Shit. I shall hit Vision Art tmw and store up my markers. Dont wanna rebut with the rest. :P
Freedom is coming soon, my rakan2 seperjuangan di DG0781. Work hard for two weeks and then can sleep more soon. Sorry to burst the bubble - it's only for 3 weeks! :P Then back to brand new Year Two Semester Two. Ayoyo. Same goes to my friends in AD, MM, IL. :D:D:D:D:D
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment