Do you all realise how influencial our thinking or saying can be in this society, or online community? I do. I read what people have to say, sometimes I even read stranger's blog. I find that adventurous though. :P Some blogs may not be so influencial but more like personal, daily life rants... Yet, if we say out something that is really hurtful/harmful to others, we can say we are digging our own grave. Some are lucky that their blogs are not popular enough to be seen by other surfers/bloggers. Or maybe some of the things they say is not too sensitive.
Are there rules and regulations for bloggers? I pun tak tahu. But of course, I know that I am responsible to all the things that I say in this blog. Sometimes, while checking out blogs, or maybe some stranger's blog, I really feel amused.
WHY?
Well, amused to see how one make a fool out of him/herself. Simply mocking, complaining without knowing what's going on. And even worse, it's how one can come up with an essay about sensitive topics without knowing the facts or have proof to support their "essay".
But then again, it's not like anyone will find out I was laughing at it. And no to forget how most people would say this famous sentence, "THIS IS MY BLOG! I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT!"
I think I said that too.
But people, think again : are you sure your blog IS your blog without being controlled or monitored by the authorities?
I started to question myself on how a famous blogger in our country can get caught for what he have said in HIS blog?
Kan?
I guess I do not need an answer for this. Leave it for some reasons behind.
I wonder what people have to say about this. And please if you are going to comment, don't just bullshittttt. I'm allergic to bullshit comments. Ha Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment