Saturday, December 27, 2008

How Do You Handle It, if you were me?

This is the story of a girl who is not really my close friend, but she is just a friend, that I knew since I was little.

She is not very pretty, but not ugly either. But the way she carries herself shows how lovely she is, to herself only! This is kes perasan, but don't put her behind the bars as perasan is not a crime( Aeti told me this long long time ago hehe).

I can't stand one thing about her : Tai Pow Che/Boastful/Cakap Besar/ Khi Moh

Let's not list down all her cerita hangat that she told me. I got one hot story from her which I didn't forget till today. I SWEAR.

*flashback, with repeating piano keys playing notes increasingly*

She: You know, I got alot of admirers around me. They all like me. *senyum dgn bangganya*
Me : Wah, really? *acting surprised, excited for the sake of our friendship*
She: They all like to give me love letters!
Me : Oh really? *kening kanan terangkat, sounding sarcastic*
She: Yeaaaahhhh!! I keep all of their letters!
Me : Wahh..Sounds like you got alot!
*kalau blh want to give her slap of sedar diri at tht time*
She: Huh! This much! In a box!
*showing the length between her thumb and her next finger, roughly 4inches*


Hah! Babi. This friend of mine must be thinking I'm so gullible, bought her story. The legend continues...

Me: OMG! Can I see it??? *fakely excited*
She: *sounded kantoi, nak cover* Owh..Don't know where I put it ady!

Since she want to show off that she got peminat berlambak, of course she wants to compare with me. Sial.

She: So how much letters do you have huh?
Me: *sounded humble* Owh. I dont get so much letters like you.
She: *sounded tak sabar2* Show me show me!!!!

I was thinking; if she got lots of letters, but refused to show me and now she is so into my stuff. Like never seen one before. Ha ha. Kesian, story so big, but none of the elements existed.

Me: Aiya, I only got one Valentine card from my boyfriend recently la.
She: Show laaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Me: Nah. Haih...one Valentine card onlyyy..not like you.

It was a card from my ex-bf (2005). And since the card was like a piece of gold at that time, of course have to show to that friend of mine. Puhh! Sounds more excited than me.

Man, this is only one damn story from her many boastful tales.
Imagine how much I have to put up with her, all these years.
I can't avoid her, as she always visit me at that time.

Recently, she was showing off that she is working. I didn't bother much. Like I never worked before! Worked even more than her, man! But I'm not so rajin la yeah. :P

If you have to put up with you boastful friend, how long can you handle him/her? Ignoring sometimes didnt worked. I wished I was as boastful as her, so I can play along with her tales.

I dengan penuh perasaan menyampah shall end the post right here.

2 comments:

princess_nathra said...

ni sape?yg jatuh buaian tu ke?hahahaha,,,

Apple Tan said...

ahahahaha! pandai!