


Tada! This is my 2nd part of rubbish. Remember Rubbish Robot of mine? lol! disaster. This is not really disaster, but more like heavy rain. :P I'm quite satisfied with this project two compared to project one. But I was late, AGAIN. Submit late and happened to bump into Lydia on the way. She forgot to put in her CD. Cool, I got a friend. :P Not so scary to knock the Animation Dept door. ha ha.
I wanted to produce another two page..but NO TIME. Feels not happy about it. This time I really enjoyed spaceship. easier, my idea somehow is accepted easily by lecturer (which almost make me mati terkejut). It was cool. My fav page would be page two. I spent A LOT of time doing that. Supposed to have page 4 on weapons under wings, page 5 on how my spaceship are made up of (parts). Rugi kan? When you have the idea flowing out like nobody's business, that is when you will have no time. Sial sungguh. When I need idea, no idea will come out! grrrrrrrrr *knock table real hard!*
I might upload on dA though it's not super-cool. As long as I'm happy with it la...he he.
p/s: I didnt intentionally change the scheme color of page 2 n 3, just forgot to convert back to RGB mode. Biarla. Lazy to upload here again. Will do it for dA. Visit my dA - truly rubbish.
No comments:
Post a Comment