Saturday, December 6, 2008

But..my daddy told me that I was special!

Not exactly. My parents never told me that. Hardly get pampered that way. Show them good result or good drawing, they don't go excited or hug me, but just one word - "Good", with a monotonous voice. Its okay, it's not like they don't love me.

I see big differences between me and other peers around me. It's been like since in the beginning of everything that I realized I don't love stuff that they love, I don't do what they do, I don't draw what they draw...this can go on if I don't stop here.

Some lecturers or teachers commented on me or things I do or even my artwork. I noticed what they noticed. I think I'm pretty weird inside and maybe outside. But I'm not sure if this factor makes me stand out of the crowd. I draw weird stuff (and I know I do not have super-good drawing skills like my peers) and sometimes I talk about weird stuff. Sometimes being too open to certain people can make them think of how ridiculous you are or how weird is your thinking.

I care, but sometimes, I don't. Yes, this weird thing about me can make me GO EMO if it is very influential. Lol!

Perhaps its okay to be different from the rest. It's okay to draw what they don't draw. :D

ha ha! I'm so special/weird coz I draw ugly, odd stuff. Once, I drew this little character that has the similarity to the shape of the whole hand showing middle finger(silhouette). Some people go " Omg, looks so wrong". and from middle finger it turned into penis. Ya Allah!! I know I know. It's sick. But I didn't have any intention, never thought of it. I can draw that easily too. :P

If you have me on Deviant Art, I bet you know how weird is my stuff. Recently I added the 3 teams of character design from CCD class. Have you seen it? It is expected to be weird. he he.

Then, I saw Nikky's work and Lydia's work. I praised their marvelous work in my head. I didn't want to compare with my work though, coz I will feel down. Remember I AM SPECIAL, EXCEPTIONAL. :D I don't mind letting people/lecturers/peers commenting on how childish is my drawing or how messy it is.

Why??????????? Coz that's me, being weird yet still stand out. People might not notice my work, yeahh..its because they only want to see beautiful works. I'm not saying that it's bad! It's good to see nice work too! People don't pay attention to my progress or anything. But it's okay. Attention or no attention, it's the same. :D:D

I have the talent to draw weird and ugly stuff. hahaha!! The thing is, I don't know how this weird talent of mine can still make me hold on strong to what I do or where I am today. Bukan berlagak, just wondering. Till now, I still don't know. I believe this is more than just luck.

In conclusion : IT'S OKAY TO BE WEIRD!!! Yey! :P

P/s: You readers out there must be thinking I'm trying to make myself feel better. You are darn right about it! :D What's wrong with that? :P

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

today,im telling u...
YOU R SPECIAL!!!
maybe,u shud read my poem titled 'yesterday,today,tomorrow' kat my blog..ntah with year nye post..go find...
babe,dont under estimate ur self...
i pun cam tu gak...surrounded by people like u,sofia,khaiwhum,kopi and so on...i suck at drawing/watever shit gotta do with art..ntah nape i buat arts pun tataw ler...
but...i hold my head up high..coz deepdown inside me,i know im good at something..
so,be positive...u r special too...god made everyone special...
*fuh,nathra dah jadi so deep*

Apple Tan said...

lol! sejak bila I'm in group org yg talented nie? hahahaha!

princess_nathra said...

sejak dilahirkan...kamu itu saja yg suka pk gitu!!mmg nak kena sepak terajang flying kick drop kick ngan aku..and tembakkan bertubi2 paintball dari ied..hehehe...