Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ms Ang, why never give me A? I was good in your class! LOL!

when I arrived college, I noticed that the SRA staff just only about to stick the result on the board. Ish. Everyone rushed to the stairs and I was somewhere at the back, searching high and low for 034.

And I found it. I almost fainted when I see one long stretch of black highlight on my marks. Omg! I Failed! That's what I thought and Estrella was like "Oh No! I dont know what I just saw!" It was so freaky, and Jon asked to check again.

LOL! Aku pass la bodoh. I didn't notice that the 034 was a senior's number (0605034). Mine should be 0708034. I learnt my lesson; see properly first before jumping to conclusion, saying I failed/It's the end of the world.

I'm thankful though I know I can get better than this as I really had this haunting thought in my head, saying I'm gonna fail Drawing For Animation & Life Drawing. I screwed my projects, remember? It turned out that I got Cs for both, and it makes me go lalalalala cant wait for next sem. :P

Average result, again.
DFA - C
2D - C
Life Drawing - C+
CCD - B
Moral - B+ (I wished it was an A/A-)
Typo - A (syioknya! The only A)

I'm pretty excited about next sem's subject though its going to be tough!
See See!!!
Concept Art 1
3D Modelling Basics
2D Animation 2
Conceptual Rendering
Intro to Digital Photography

And

Survey of SEA Art & Culture. Mannnn! Such a turn-off. But It would be crazy since the whole badge of 78 will be squeezed in there!

No comments: