Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Few hours to timeline.

The time is 8.50 am, 9th Dec, 2008. Listening to Sia's Breath Me (I'm obsessed with it till I have to ditch my project to play on organ) About to eat Thai instant tom yam noodle for breakfast. Pathetic but this is what I go through when it comes to doing work in the early morning. Woke up at 5.30am. Slept at 1.20am.

Progress of my spaceship?

Orthographic drawing is done.

Cargo - almost done.still thinking of suitable mechanism
for the back entrance and front entrance.

Top part of spaceship - not done; weapon explanation,
maybe I might add some system control center in it.

Wings - not done; must explain about the weapons.

Simple drawing on how the whole spaceship
are made out of (parts) - not done

Explanation on spaceship landing/floating/flying.

Rationale omg! (which means I'm not done yet too)

CD burning after compilation

Scan n put into layout.

Just a self-reminder.
not really. Just to scare myself.
Or I'm just bored la....

Since I assume that I fail project one, I better work harder for this project two.
Ok, My noodles are kembang n ready. Bye

No comments: