Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is that the next big thing?

Since Twilight movie is released, I've been getting goosebump and almost choked due to shock. I saw so many people walking around in the mall wearing dark dark make up. I mean, VERY DARK. The hair too; very creepy...

Is that because of vampire thingy from Twilight influenced them to go to the darker side or dress like one?

Or

is that just me.....?

My sis is into the novel, not the movie because she claimed that there's a lot of parts not in the movie, but in the novel. She told me " it would be not nice if those who read the novel before watching the movie. You know what's missing, you know what's going on"

I don't mind to watch or not to watch. I love movies.... in DVD form. He he he. Why?
requires no ticket,
got a bigger range of food choice besides popcorn,
Erm, sometimes some movies are only for 18 and above but then the content seems to be alright. (Ah! This relates to Matthew Ho and his censorship facts! :P)

Lalalalalala..One more project to go : CCD Battlescene
and that's when I can go do whatever I want.

P/s: I'm so pissed at Evil Invasion!! It just won't work with the patch! I'm learning to play these kind of game. fun! I must thank Estrella for the brief explaination on Mana potion. This game does have some similarites with Diablo. He he. Yey yey, Pern's learning how to play that kind of game........ :D:D:D:D

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

omg..diablo...quake!!that's d only shooting game that i ever liked..
hmm..matthew n his cencorship ek?i was the group leader..helloo...forgot me ka?hahaha...

Apple Tan said...

but he is always talking about censorship, more than anyone i know. since pinky's class lagi.

princess_nathra said...

fine fine...hehe..