or any person's hand, whether I will be able to continue my studies.
I know that the other Rm3600 can be paid late, but will be fined for Rm50-which I don't mind. But, I'm so afraid at the few weeks before end of 2nd term, I still can't find RM3600....Wah. I'm so dead.
I didnt dare to ask for loan from my aunt, since we had an argument over a pair of expensive Korean shoes. I mean, she helped alot, by giving us pocket money monthly. Honestly, all my relatives (on Dad's side) are fucking rich, some are so rich that they have this particular prejudice against our poor family. Not to say that I'm angry because they didnt want to help me. It's just that, all the time, I hated them. All of them. Some are okay, I guess. I wish I could fly away and won't be home for CNY. I'm sick of pretending with them. I don't even wanna try asking for their help, coz it is so freaking obvious that they wouldn't care, too stingy. (Bila dah mati, bukannya duit blh bawa skali, bodoh sekali)
lalalalalala. but I do have a friend who offered help. I thought I was dreaming, but it is true. :) He was not the one that I expected to offer help. Thank you friend.. but I won't approach u till it is really super-desperate time where the college is going to kick me out or something. ha ha.
I freaked out since last night about OTP (Option To Progress). Thank God my name is not in the list. The message from Yi Ling was probably like a life saver to me, and it it was in a movie or cartoon scene, there would be some glowing effect on my phone as I read the message. ha ha.
BUT! What if I did so badly that I don't deserve a chance for OTP and I have to repeat the failed subject?
Oh No. Another nightmare till 30th Dec 2008. Result day.
Anyway, I have been a really good girl; mopping floor, cleaning aquarium, wipe refridgerator, paint house...Hmm. But I want to get out and have some fun too! But it doesn't mean I'm available everyday la! I wanna indulge....and go fatter. Ha ha! Just kidding! But the fact that I'm a fat girl doesn't change okay.
End of message.
5 comments:
i failed...stupid motha focker figure...bye
but yours u dpt otp wht, if not you wont know ur result now...right?
no..lee teng(my tutor) said that its all in boon tiong(lect)'s hands...most of my fren dpt otp..but me n lesley..hmm...i stress gile..tp boleh la lg gelak2...hmm..simpan dlm hati je perasaan..sbb,dah biase..hidup i mmg slalu camtu..u know wat babe,i tink im not my parent's daughter..im nothing like them at all..im lazy,stupid(hell ya),lame,bitch,selfcentered..arghhh...
nat, just becoz u failed in something or doing something different, it doesnt mean you have the rights to say tht u bukan anak parents.I'm not like my parents too, you know.
I'm still worried though. I risau fail class Life Drawing or Drawing For Animation.
people like u,sofia,khai,ean n so on,wont fail..i dont get u guys..hmm...ntah la..takpe..at least i got otp now..arghh..byk sgt keje..wana help?hahaha..
Post a Comment