Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Get A Room Man!!

Right after 2d Animation class, I walked out of the lab slowly and headed down to 2nd floor. And I happened to see some arts on wall or installed at the corners; all at exhibition corridor near A1 & A2 classroom. Since Nat & Khai Whum didn't arrive yet, I decided to take a look.

It was cool. But sadly, why juniors get to showcase but during our HAD time with Hooi Chiat, we didn't get this chance? unfair.

I went near the video lab and suddenly I see a Chinese couple making out, kissing, hugging..and sound effect included too. Muahhxxx...*giggles gedik-gedikly*..

I'm not sure if they noticed my presence or not. But I felt like puking. Not interested to see things like this in public/school/college. I felt sick. I turned away and went down to lobby. Tak nak tgk porn. lol! no la. Just a silly couple making out at the wrong place.

They have no shame, no self-respect; thinking it is okay to be westernized like this. I felt disgusted. Get a room man! Desperate till have to choose that space. Benci tgk, bukan jealous tapi rasa meluat, benci benci benci, menyampah!

Feels more disgusted when a Malay man dressed formally said "Hi" to me. Pervert. Looked married btw, around 30+. lagi meluat. Did I ever tell you how some younger boys dare to kacau elder girls? Phuikk! A Malay boy around form 3 to form 4 asked for my number with his pervert face during traffic jam at Federal Highway. Nat, you saw that budak. Tak tahu malu. His father didn't notice what the son was doing at the back.

What's up with these people and their sudden change? Pelik, maybe it's true that this is going to be the end of the world. Anything is just possible!

UPDATED - 9.55pm.
Thanks Nat for reminding me(through comment). I think I got goosebump just now at KFC with Nat, because A Rempit in orange shirt was looking at me (according to Nat). I thought he was targetting Nat. Haha! He was showing off his motor skills (bremmmm!!) Poyo punya rempit. Not interested and will never be. He got very ugly hairstyle too. Naik bulu roma when I found out the truth from Nat. Eeeeee! Rempit Boyfriends, anyone?

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

haha...
1st)SO FAST U DAH MENULIS DLM BLOG..KALAH POS LAJU NI..
2nd)PHUIKK to that lil boy who menggatal ngorat u..so daring eventhough saw me there(i cud have been ur kakak garang,rite??)..IN BULAN PUASA SOMEMORE..hmm..sometimes,i feel pity for these people..
3rd)btw,u 4got to mention bout the rempit tadi..i tink he wants to mengorat u..he was,checking u out..haha..owh that bloody 'bremmm' he did wen i saw him..haha..u shud have seen it..and omg,his hair..im already dead speechless now..haha..

Apple Tan said...

hahahaha!
1: biasala. ;) natelppa express! :D

2: owh luper plak it was bulan puasa. should have gulp down the water in my bottle dpn dia.lol!

3: omg. ye ker? i dare not look at him tht much. nanti dia perasan kita suke rempit. yuck! ok ok, i shall post a new entry bout it. hahahaha! i tot he was checking u out!! :D

princess_nathra said...

H.E.L.L.N.O he wasnt checking me out...
plus,on my face,clearly written 'im taken by a mr sexay policeman who speaks kelantanese language..'...
hahahahaha...
owh,i love that part..'sexay policeman'...hehe...cant wait 4him to get back la..eee....
mau ku gigit gigit si ied tu...geramnye..teringat,1st time he msg me..hmm...he misscalls 1st..hehe..then i ask who is he..and he said 'ingatkan u dah tau'...hehehe...
OMG,I MISS HIM!!
%@#$@@)!*$&%...arghh..