Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hair Crisis.

I was refering to my hair. Lihat gambar di atas. Ignore my ass, look at my hair. I didn't know its length was up to there already. If I was the same Pern from highschool who still loves her hair so much, I would have noticed it. :D

But I seriously don't, till people tell me. This pic is a bukti to myself. The truth is I'm always uncertain about my hairstyle. When its long, I will be itching to chop it off. When its short, I will start to miss the long hair dangling down to my plate of food. I shall dedicate the song Hot & Cold by Katy Perry to myself. Booo!

I think the last time I cut my hair was semester two. Lihat rambutku yang pendek ini.

Erm. Ignore the predator and my riddiculous look. Its the hair that I want to show.

I need ideas. What should I do with my hair?
Cut?
Trim?
Leave it as it is?

And please don't tell me to do these:
Highlight
Dye
Straightening
Curling

Why? I'm running on a low budget(And Mum dont like "coloured" hair). But I did have this thought in my head: DIY curlers! I shall curl my hair by myself and its only for the bottom part.

How bout that? Im still confused. :D

3 comments:

princess_nathra said...

dont!!dont even think of it...its so pretty...long n beautiful!!no joking!!

衷德榮, Ben said...

simple.
shave.
botak.

Apple Tan said...

Nat: Owhhhh....ok :D Tgk dulu mcm mana..

Ben: I'm no Britney, and will never be bald like jer.