Saturday, December 6, 2008

Your angel here.


I am innocent, like an angel in everyone's eyes. I am soft spoken, well-mannered. No cursing, No bitching. I'm an example of a good girl, obedient. Does well in everything she does.

I'm so sick of being labeled as an "angel". I wore a shirt with word ANGEL and that's what people describe me. I can be anyone's "ANGEL", but you got to expect the "DEVIL" in me too.

I'm such a rotten apple inside. Nobody knows that. They would probably get heart attack when the see a pair of horn sticking out of my head.

End of angelic post. Angel is going to do her duties now.

5 comments:

princess_nathra said...

F.R.E.A.K.Y...
look so dead...i oso wannn..hehehe..

Apple Tan said...

I do? haha. ok ok. nanti lepak time we bwat ur pic.hehehe

princess_nathra said...

yeay..hehe..eh..i kenal gmbr yg sblh nama natelppa tu..hahaha...the stalker..hehe..kan??

Apple Tan said...

:P yeah stalker!

princess_nathra said...

woo hoo....i was the stalker!!hoorayy!!hehe..