Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coming Soon movie outing & 3D Final Project

No pics for this time's outing but got some stories to share. We went to One Utama to watch Coming Soon. I freaked out, just like when I watched Jangan Tegur. Hahahaha!! But Coming Soon is more awesome, in the sense of its suspense and also the sound effect. Jangan Tegur was just because of its sound effect so loud in cinema. But I still freak out watching horror movies even if they mute it. :P

Before we get in, of course there were this lady to check tickets.

Lady: *smile* kamu nampak muda yer...tengok student ID?
Me : Hah? What? (can't hear her properly)
She repeated that sentence.
We showed our Student IDs, proudly.
Lady: Owh sorry yer, kamu nampak terlalu muda.
Us: Its okay

LOL! So, Me, Nat & Nix looked under-18. that's really surprising. I know I'm short, but my face can't prove my real age huh? I'm going to be 20 soon. LOL! We must take this as compliments, dearest monkeys. Kita memang muda, in fact terlalu muda. Mungkin takkan tua pun.

Here's my 3D Final Project. Hope its not screwed up like previous one. hehe. CLICK TO SEE THE RIGHT SIZE! THIS IS CROPPED HERE.
Uploaded on my DeviantArt already. :) This is my final of the final project. Holidays. Wheee~~!!

P/s: I'm so addicted to Plain White T's song - 1234 I Love You. Syiok!

2 comments:

Bart said...

wow. nice 3d pern!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tukang Carut! :D