Sunday, March 15, 2009

Break up. for real.

hi readers. I'm here to inform you about me and Kitts. We are not longer together.

Now,
no one will call me Small Girl anymore,
no one will call me Dear anymore,
no one will call me useless anymore,
no one will spank me anymore,
no one will kiss real hard on my cheeks anymore,
no one will care about my blackheads, pimples and nails anymore,
no one will fetch me home with a Kancil anymore,
no one will hug me real tight anymore,
no one will call me for long hours anymore,
no more sweet or naughty SMSes,
no more perfect couple picture,
no more sushi date,
no more massaging head,
no more no. 1, 2,3 lampost stories,
no more 89.90,
no more ABCD,
no more talking bout MJP,
no more sniffing perfume,
no one to play with my cheeks anymore,

no heart to be handled with care anymore.

no more Kitts Darling.

Kitts, thanks for breaking my heart into million pieces. You just got a new girlfriend before we break up officially. Congrats. bravo. You are now under the same category with them. You cheated on me, and that's the thing I can't believe till now. You are being too selfish, thinking you are the only one who suffered. I've been through worse situation than you. And now you can't handle the stress and commitment. Shame on you Kitts.

You said you need support. but you didn't let me do so. You think I can't help you...so what's your explaination about your new gf? What does she have that I don't?

You said you got no time for me. So by dating her, who happened to be in same college with you can save time?

You said you love me. but why must break my sensitive heart? You don't know how to treat a girl right. You mum was right, "Apple is going to cry alot"..

I don't know.... I know I have to be strong. But its not that easy. Who would have thought YOU will get another girlfriend when you are having problem with me? Kitts, you are just like most of the guys out there.

So, congrats. You are the real man now. You can go cheat all the way you want. I don't need a man to love me now. It hurts so much. I almost commited suicide in the bathroom. but something stopped me in the head.

Life goes on. Remember this, I will never forgive you till my last breath. I know I can't forget you for the rest of my life because I never loved anyone this much before. I hate you so much but at the same time, I still love you.

God, tell me why I have to go through break ups many times? Take me away if you want to make me suffer more, because I have no more feelings. I do not want to open my heart anymore. I regret opening it for Kitts.

I just want to be loved by a man. Why Kitts... Sorry can't cure this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be strong pern!!

umsy said...

babes..
serious..
i nak nangis dow bace ni..
i totally phm..
be strong ok..u ade kwn2 yg care bout u..xoxo