Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DG78.Concept Art period. Check out my eyebags.

Concept Art class. I was still emotionally not stable. but I did do something fun. BTW, my class got lots of boys, so I'm not trying to show that I'm flirting around eh! PLS ah! I like to be around them :P Click to enlarge!
ok, this is just a joke. they are not gay. they are my good friends. hahhaa. The camera was used by others too.Nikky got no twins. this is just coincidence. Same person. two different pics put together.
I dont know who took this but omg..what are the boys doing??? :OBonBon camwhore.. oh no! He took my camera!
BonBon lost his head. hahahaha!
Jia Yung goes blurr. hahahahah! Nikky warned him about the flash. but he didnt do anything. -_-"
This pic is requested by BonBon. Uploaded ady!Estrella & me berbicara. Lol.Click to enlarge..see la, my eyebag :| See my pimples too!
Four ladies: Lydia, Estrella, Me, Yi Ling.
I wished I'm older. Be more matured, more optimistic. But then, I don't wanna grow up. :S
Ouch. Gross. Samson pinched Chee Sang's Lai Bung's nipples!Another gross shot! Oh no. Chee Sang, Tak sakit ker, BonBon bwat tuh?

I think we are all mad, too caught up with ASSignments. But nothing stopped me from letting my tears roll down while eating Pan Mee. It came by itself. See how much pain I'm going through when I lost him?

But, I love myself. I don't want to hurt myself. Hope I can make it. if only he comes back to me..... :'(

P/s: Friends yang terasa offended, Im sorry. But I have to upload these. You guys made my day, at least. And Thanks Stan for that lesson. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, uploaded. Bon what you doing to your pants...and why is everybody looking at you doing that? samson hamsap lou. BON!!!EWWW!!! what you doing to his pants???? first u touch your pants now you want to touch his too?

Epic Benjayana ROCKSSS. i hope episode 2 comes soon! IM LAUGHING A LOT at BENJARED! i like how the unexpected jepun soldier came to pikat jared LOL!!!! and masa dua orang tu ketawa sama2, ada konnexion baik! LOLLLL nampak sungguh bahagia, BENJARED forevaaa!

Anonymous said...

omg...askar Jepun,hahahaha
Estrella,bonbon was trying to make himself like a noobs that time.And he is helping chee sang fire his magnum obviously.hahaha,hamsaplou
Good job Pern!!!

Apple Tan said...

Hahahaha! BonBon kena teruk from Estrella. :P

thanks anyway, Anonymous.

衷德榮, Ben said...

oh......its all hopelessssss.....my maruah semua goneeeee

Anonymous said...

Sang adalah satu simbol air-air dari Thailand,
adalah cross-gender antara Naga dan Singa

Aku suka gambar-gambar ini. Nampak seronok. Kalau AD juga macam ni memang best. Dulu masa time CD banyak ambil gambar.

Oh rindu.

Unknown said...

|: (

Stan said...

living life and beyond and most of all...be awesome! ;D