The world seems to be a better place.
I can breathe in and out slowly..fresh air.
Rainbow, butterflies, roses.. heeee~!
In conclusion, everything seems to be fine.
I got no more problems to worry off.
Love life is fine.
College life is stressful great.
Home is always sweet home.
Money for education can always be considered later when Im about to get my butts in Year 3. :)
Owh yeah. Malacca trip.
It was fun for our group 2 combined with the Illustration students for this trip. Yes Stan, you are right, "we all did have fun". They karaoked ALOT in the double decker bus. Those who stays on top get to hear the lame old Chinese songs. You can see a younger Dicky Cheung, Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok. All also handsome. Haha! Not much pics about the trip except the assignment parts. Dare not waste my battery or space, unlike BonBon and Samson. Simply snap my pics to bully me! hmmph! of course la, 8GB.
First destination : Bukit Cina temple. Where "paparazzi"(BonBon & Samson) caught me. Where I saw Jon pray hard.
Second destination : The red house area. Where I got interviewed alot by men and women there. They wondered why I'm the only Malay girl joining a big bunch of Chinese students. They wondered if The One Academy is a high school thanks to the shirts we wore. They thought my boyfriend was this dude who is in my class!(will not be revealed to prevent ejekan). And responsed immediately, NO NO!! Crossed the road to drink coconut and ended up with worse stomach ache. Searched for toilet high and low for my big business sake. Amazingly lost the pain when I enter the church with Lydia and Yi Ling!
Third destination : Jonker Street. Where we had Hailam Chicken Rice Balls. A must to show the pics! Now you know why I put my title like that?
Got that same tummy ache pain but nothing happened when I got into toilet. weird. After makan, we all got seperated and went shopping while taking photographs. I bought some cute stuff and a beautiful pencil case. I saw a couple taking wedding photograph. So beautiful. Handsome couple.Fourth destination : A Famosa. Took a group photograph with BonBon's camera. Saw the beautiful couple again.
Got entertainment there too. Two musicians. Awesome. they can even sing popular chinese songs.
Fifth destination : Menara Tamingsari. Syiok. 7 minutes just t0 get a full view of Malacca above all buildings. I freaked out a little but it was nice. Estrella discovered "Marlboro" in her pic. Same as me. Do you see it? :P banyak kotak rokok!

Final destination : TOA. Back to college with barbequed skin, and also 3 pinkish patches on nose and cheeks. "Died" on the bed by 11.30 pm. The next day, during Conceptual Rendering class, the usual noisy group actually died. Lucky thing I finished my Wonder Woman before Malacca trip. phewww.
No comments:
Post a Comment