Friday, March 20, 2009

HOHOHO

I have now found out who is the girl that Kitts "loves". The girl who stole him from me. Lalalala. Expected her to be nice, but she is not nice, ppl. She is just another bitch la...i think. She don't want to reply me. haha.

Oh, NVM.

You can have Kitts. I had enough. I'll just get better in time and forget all these. Not easy to forget the one you loved too much! But! I can do it because Kitts can easily hurt my feelings, so can I!

Moving on moving on. Hai wela hua jai. Waiting for them to fall in love and fly to UK together. Go away. Bad feng shui. Afeno, yes you are right. We don't know who is the bad one behind these. So, I couldn't care anymore. Blablabla. NUMB. This heartache shall be gone soon. And I don't need to flirt or instantly have a new partner to do this.

yeah, I'm better than you. Us in future? Man, I don't know. Its up to God. But let me tell you this, if one day you come back and I do not love you anymore, i'm so so sorry. But it wouldn't be easy for me to forgive you either. It's too lateeeee!

Hmmph! Yeah, you will only remain as my memory, as the DBU that I loved too much. Its history.

how i wish time flies faster. and I really want to be 30 years old woman for now. At least I skipped this part of my life. hehe.

P/s: I'm better each day, just need self-motivation and friends around me to motivate me. :)

No comments: